Today Is Sunday, So we have to write in our journals today. Today we just kind of messed around like every other Sunday so we were just playing with pillows and stuff like that. Oh I forgot that I'm typing this on my Microsoft tablet. I got it because I had to get a tablet for school so that's why I got a tablet but why I got a Microsoft was because they had a special deal on it through the school. Also I am going to Virginia in 4 days so next Sunday I'll be there so then ill write another journal entry about how it is there.
Second school just started it's ok well it's good but duh it's school. It is also my first week of middle school. This school is so confusing! Well it probably wouldn't be so confusing if it wasn't a charter school so it's grades K-8. It really isn't even supposed to be a school it was going to be a gym, dollar store, and daycare.
Third, I also made this website off a website maker online so here's the web link =ilovepowerpointgames.webs.com . the game monster run and si-fi killer are games that I made. (si-fi is on the game section monster run is on the main page.) that about wraps up today's post. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment